Experienced People Giving You The Right Advice
When you’re facing a difficult legal issue, you want someone you can turn to who you can trust to get the job done right. You want experienced counsel who fully understands your situation and can explain the necessary next steps.
At Throndset Michenfelder Law Office LLC, you can rest assured that whether you deal with a lawyer from our firm or a member of our staff, you will always get trusted advice backed by at least two decades of experience. We take only the best course of action because we are committed to our clients and their best interests.
A Full-Service Firm That Meets Your Needs
Our attorneys have more than 20 years of experience in each practice area they handle:
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle collisions, product liability, medical malpractice, dog attacks, catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn injuries, PTSD, permanent orthopedic injuries, slip-and-fall accidents and wrongful death
- Criminal defense: Drug charges, traffic violations, drunk driving charges, juvenile crimes, weapons crimes, sex offenses, domestic violence and white collar crimes
- Family law: Mediation, divorce, prenuptial agreements, property division, child custody and visitation, paternity, child support, domestic violence and orders of protection
- Business law: Redressing breaches of contract, enforcing non-compete and non-solicitation agreements to protect against poaching, resolving shareholder and partnership disputes, holding parties to the terms of their agreements, fraud and tortious interference with contract or business opportunities, and collecting when a customer fails to pay what is due.
- Civil litigation: Litigation for all civil matters
Talk Directly To An Attorney Today
|Working one on one with a lawyer is just part of the experience at Throndset Michenfelder Law Office LLC. That’s because we believe in giving you personal attention at a reasonable cost.
To learn more about our practice and how we can help you, we encourage you to take advantage of our free initial consultations. Call 763-515-2252 or send us an email to set up an appointment at our law offices in St. Michael and Maple Grove, Minnesota. Weekend appointments are available and we accept credit cards.